Do you remember the movie "Pumpkinhead" and the mountain witch that called Pumpkinhead up for revenge? Old witches are real popular mountain lore. May or may not be Kentucky mountain lore, I don't know. I'm just sayin'. Just a bit of Kentucky trivia to broaden the mind: there are mountains here. Here's a little more trivia and a few words to the wise:
- Don't go putting my e-mail address in the "To:" field along with 30 of your best friends to forward me a freakin' dancin' daisy which will inevitably be followed by an e-mail from a widow in Bangkok who is willin' to split her $2 Million inheritance with me if I help her get it out of an American Bank using my checking account.
- I got at least 4 blood descendants already - Does it sound like I need to take a sex test?
- BCC: stands for "blind carbon copy." Now use it!
- I already got 118 copies of that damned Neiman Marcus cookie recipe and the "secret" blend of eleven herbs and spices you sent was for carrot cake, not chicken!
- Bill Gates didn't get rich by giving away his money, you nitwit!
- If that poor little girl whose been dying of that fatal disease for the past 10 years ain't dead yet, that disease ain't fatal.
- You invade my inbox one more time and order me to
and I'm gonna tell you where you can store your mouse.
- God did NOT tell you to send me that animated ascii angel. He DID say "Vengeance is Mine. I will repay." And if she IS in my inbox to grant my wishes, she'll start with giving you the good sense God gave a goose.
- Next time you tell me I have to send an answered questionaire back to you to prove I love you, you're gonna have one less person on your Christmas list.
- I will not be struck dead by a flaming meteorite in 24 hours if I don't forward this prayer to at least 6 people. You done went and made that up!